16th May 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board? What is the minimum criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

16th May 2016, 10:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Government Jobs for NIOS Candidates:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for all the government jobs after completion of 10th Class from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for government jobs is given below.

See NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) which provides a number of vocational, academics courses at secondary and senior secondary level. We know that NIOS also offers Elementary Level course through its Open Basic Education Program (OBE). NIOS is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is the largest Open Schooling system in the world.

NIOS is just like CBSE and ICSE boards and offers several courses under OBE program. As NIOS is a recognized body, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for all the government jobs.
17th May 2016, 02:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?

Yes, you can very much apply for various government jobs in future even if you have completed your 10th boards from NIOS.

There is no such problem in it as NIOS is also a recognized board unlike others so it should not be an issue in future. However, it id advisable to you to study further and to not just start to search for government jobs after 10th as the higher you study, the more are the chances to opt for various examinations or posts and more chances of getting selected.
17th May 2016, 04:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board? What is the minimum criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.
After completion of SSC course from NIOS, you can apply for government sector exam like Indian Railway Group D recruitment exam.

Eligibility criteria for railway Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
17th May 2016, 04:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of SSC course from NIOS, you can apply for government sector exam like Indian Railway Group D recruitment exam.

Eligibility criteria for railway Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?