21st March 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed?

Hello,
I did my BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed.
Can I eligible for TET? Please say what is
the current situation of writing TET for Computer Teachers?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  2. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  3. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  4. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed? -- [New]
  6. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  7. Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?
  8. Am I eligible for computer teacher at Primary/Junior Level after completing graduation with 51%
  9. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  11. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  12. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  13. Can I apply for computer teacher in government school? I have completed BCA
  14. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher?
  16. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  17. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT Social Studies Teacher
  18. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
1st April 2015, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I did my BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed.
Can I eligible for TET? Please say what is
the current situation of writing TET for Computer Teachers?
Waiting for your reply.
You have completed BCA, M.Sc in CS and B.Ed so you are eligible for TET exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for TET exam. Your age should be below 40 years.
12th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed?

Can i apply TET for computer science to become a computer teacher job in goverment?
7th February 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

bCA degree can elligible for tgt or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?