6th January 2012, 06:19 PM
ASAMANYA

Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?

hi, i am a bTech (Electronics & Comm Eng) passout, am i eligible for westbengal ssc for the post of an assistant teacher of Computer app or science?
specially most of the part of syllabus of com app were in our syllabus..
plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  2. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  3. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  4. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  7. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  8. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  9. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  10. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. What is the last date of submission of form for Assistant Teacher in West Bengal SSC?
  12. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  13. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  16. How to become a Assistant Teacher in Work Education subject?
  17. Age limit of WB school service commission of general candidates?
  18. Can I apply for this year WBSSC Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 18-06-1974?
9th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?

I want to know about Ptti & graduation.
19th January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?

I am a Pass Graduate in commerce and now I am working in a Higher Secondary School as a temporary compter teacher. Am I eligible for SSC examination for the post of a teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?