10th July 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?

Respected sir,
I have passed Diploma ane also completed B.E in computer engineering.
Should i eligible to become a private school / graduate /I.T.I level computer teacher.?
Give me full description what exact to do for this.
Thank you.

8th October 2015, 01:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I have passed Diploma ane also completed B.E in computer engineering.
Should i eligible to become a private school / graduate /I.T.I level computer teacher.?
Give me full description what exact to do for this.
Thank you.
Yes it is possible to become a teacher in private schools, colleges or ITI with your B.E in Computer Science. A B. Ed will be an added qualification for you.
There are many vacancies in private schools and colleges for the teaching faculty. You have to apply for the same. You have to check the advertisement in newspaper or internet job sites for the vacancies. The salary in the private schools will be limited. If you get a job in good private colleges the salary will be better. The scope in the field will increase only when you qualify yourself. You need to study more and get qualified. You need to study post graduate course to pursue and develop your career in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?