15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for central government job if I have completed Pharma degree?

I wants collect information that Pharma degree is Valid for state government job and central job? Am I eligible to apply for central government job if I have completed Pharma degree? Can you please let me know the right information on this soon?

15th May 2015, 09:03 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government job if I have completed Pharma degree?

Definitely you are eligible for various government jobs after having a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy because there are some jobs which requires pharmacy degree or diploma but there are many jobs requires a candidate possessing any degree from a recognized university so you can apply for all such type of jobs on your current question and I have listed some good jobs which you are eligible for :

>> Medical Assistant in Government Hospitals

>> Clinical Assistant

>> Assistant Medicine Executive

>> NRHM - Assistant Medical Service Provider

>> NRHM - Medical Service executive

>> IBPS Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment

>> IBPS Bank Clerk recruitment

>> Indian Railways Assistant Station Master jobs

>> Indian Railways Junior Clerk and Group D level jobs

>> SSC - Combined Graduate Level Examination

>> SSC - Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for LDC and DEO posts

>> SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination

>> Insurance - United Insurance, Life Insurance Corporation, National Insurance, Oriental Insurance etc. Assistant and Officer Scale I posts.

>> UPSC - Civil Service Examination, Police Service Examination, Assistant Commandant Examination, Combined Defense Service Examination.

>> Police and Defense Services - Constable GD, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable Recruitment Examination.

>> State Services examination ( Public Service Commission) for various SDM, Deputy Collector, Commercial Tax Officer, DSP, Registrar and other posts.

>> Assistant Grade III jobs in FCI and other fields and states also recruits AG III and LDCs.

So you are eligible for all these jobs and many except all these jobs.

The only way to get government job is to join a good coaching center if weaker but if you can prepare yourself then buy some good books for each subject asked in competitive examinations and start study because until/unless you will qualify the exam and further process, you will not get the job so qualifying in recruitment process is compulsory.
19th May 2015, 05:08 AM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government job if I have completed Pharma degree?

There are many jobs that you can apply and prepare for because the main eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination is that you should be a graduate from a recognized university and as you have mentioned that you have completed your pharamacy degree, hence you are eligible.
The best examinations that you can point out are
Bank PO
SSC CGL
Civil services examination
These will require a lot of effort from your side but trust me that once you get selected, you will be satisfied with your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?