5th June 2011, 12:42 AM
sharmaji88

Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?

i'm an electronics n telecommunication engg. i'd got completed my bachelor's degree with 59%. Am i eligible to sit in any of the central railways technical examinations, such as section engg, jr engg. or any else? what is the eligibility criterias for that, if m not eligible then what should i do to get a job in indian railways. Except raiways what are the other govt. jobs n their entrance exams for me regarding my field. plz help.........

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to give after completion of B.E?
  2. Jobs in Indian Railways (technical or non-technical) after MCA? Is it a good career for women?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  4. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  5. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  6. What should I do after passing B.Tech ECE with 77.71?
  7. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  8. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  10. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  11. Eligibility for technical officer in Indian railways
  12. How to get a job in Central Railways after studying B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job
  15. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  16. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age? -- [New]
  17. What all government jobs are available for 30 years old commerce graduation under central and state?
  18. Is there any exam to get selected for Dental Surgeon Jobs in Central Government like Indian Railways, CGHS? When will it be conducted and how can I apply for it?
25th February 2012, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?

Yes you are eligible to sit in the Railway technical exam with the above mentioned criteria. In order to sit in this exam it is specified that only engineering graduates in specified disciplines are eligible. The age of the candidate should be between 18-27 years. Only those who are Indian nationals are eligible to attend this exam. Apart from this, you can apply for bank exams and look for clerical and officer posts. There are several PSU companies as well like BHEL, SAIL etc. which will be looking for such graduates. The selection criteria in most of these companies include a written test, GD and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?