20th October 2012, 07:36 PM
gita1980

Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?

I am 32 years completed . what the government exams am i eligible for in tamil nadu,central government jobs?..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in ESI Hospitals in Tamilnadu under central government scale?
  2. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  3. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  5. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  6. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  7. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  8. Am I eligible for Central government Class 1 job?
  9. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  10. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  11. What job can I get in Central Government?
  12. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  13. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job? -- [New]
  14. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  15. Am I eligible for central/state government job after passing B.Tech civil from JRM RVD Vidyapeeth Rajasthan
  16. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  17. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  18. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
26th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?

What kind of exams are there to get Tamilnadu government job in garment industries
26th April 2013, 09:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita1980 View Post
I am 32 years completed . what the government exams am i eligible for in tamil nadu,central government jobs?..
HI!
Please mention your qualification so that we can tell you the job which are there for you.

If you pass 12th with any stream then I am sorry o say that you are not eligible for any Government job.

If you pass graduation with any stream then you have eligible for some job like:-
> Civil Services
> Bank P.O
> C.B.I
> B.SN.L
etc
27th April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for central government jobs after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
3rd February 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get state or central Government job in textile and garment related jobs? I am completed MBA (export management)
3rd February 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What kind of exams are there to get Tamilnadu government job I M COMPLETED BSC PHYSICS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?