1st June 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?

How can I apply for civil government jobs after completing 5 yrs service in army....? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to satisfy? Am I eligible to apply? What is the procedure which I need to follow now? Can someone please explain to me?

2nd June 2015, 03:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?

Yes of course you are eligible to apply for Civil Services Examination when you satisfy the eligibility criteria of Civil's Examination. Being a Ex service men you have age relaxation as per government norms.

For the Examination of Civil Services you should have age in between 21 to 30 years as per the UPSC rules. Since UPSC is the organization conducts Civil Services Examination once in every year.

And to know the more details about the eligibility criteria you need to have a look on the below information.

--> You must complete at least graduation or any equivalent examination from the recognized University.

--> There is No requirement of percentage for Civil Service Examination.

--> You should have age in between 21 to 30 years.

For Ex service men there is a Age relaxation about 3 years. Upper age limit will be 33 years for you.

--> You must submit the Original documents and proofs at the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?