28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?

Dear Sir,
I have done B.E. in Civil Engineering and I want to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Am I eligible to apply? How many vacancies are available for Management Trainee recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any relaxation available in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment for women?
  2. How to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  3. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  4. Qualification required to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?
  5. How to apply in The Singareni Collieries Company Limited Management Trainee(F&A) recruitment? Number of vacancies available? -- [New]
  6. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  7. Important books to be referred for various PSU exams?
  8. Eligibility criteria for NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  10. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  11. Can I get a government job after scoring 329 in electrical
  12. Am I eligible to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment being a 36 years of Analytical Chemistry postgraduate and belongs to SC girl category?
  13. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  15. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  16. Information about HPCL HR Exam?
  17. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  18. Short term courses available to study for EEE Diploma holder?
30th June 2016, 03:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have done B.E. in Civil Engineering and I want to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Am I eligible to apply? How many vacancies are available for Management Trainee recruitment?
The eligibility for the Management Trainee (Operations) is a Full Time B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.

- The selection will be based on valid GATE score and GD/Interview. Candidates having valid GATE Score only apply for the Management Trainee posts. If you satisfy the above conditions then you are eligible for the post.

There are only 3 vacancies (UR – 1, OBC – 1, SC – 1) in Dredging Corporation for the post of Management Trainee (Operations). You can find the details in the Dredging Corporation of India Official Website
1st July 2016, 12:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?

You are eligible for this recruitment. As the minimum qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech, you are eligible to apply for this Dredging Corporation of India Management Trainee Recruitment.

>> B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical...

>> As you have completed B.E in Civil, you are eligible

>> Age should be below 30 years

>> Number of Vacancies - 10 posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?