7th July 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment. Can you please tell me about the qualification necessary for applying? Also let me know about the age limit. Thank you!

15th July 2015, 12:54 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?

Qualification for applying FCI Management Trainee Recruitment:

* To apply for the Food Corporation of India exam the age limit must be 28 years for management trainee.

* The candidate must have completed his graduation degree from recognized universities along with aggregate of 60% for management trainee.

* The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.

* After qualifying the exam there will be a Group Discussion after that you need to attend an Interview.

* Candidates have to pay 600rs and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
16th July 2015, 01:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment. Can you please tell me about the qualification necessary for applying? Also let me know about the age limit. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for FCI exam in MT recruitment.

Your age should be below 28 years.

There is age relaxation for the following reserved category candidates:

SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
OBC Candidates: 3 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
PWD Candidates(OBC): 13 years
PWD Candidates(SC/ST): 15 years

Books are,

R. Gupta's AG III General and Depot guide for Paper I

Dhankar Publication practice book for Paper I

Kiran Publication Practice book and guide for Paper I and II

Arihant Publication FCI AG III Paper I master guide
26th February 2019, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my BSc in Botany.Now what should I do for getting good job in FCI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?