16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?

Sir.

Kya diploma in paint technology me government job milti h kha kha avsar h job k live? List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology? Can you please give me the list of jobs which we can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

16th September 2016, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.

Kya diploma in paint technology me government job milti h kha kha avsar h job k live? List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology? Can you please give me the list of jobs which we can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!
After completion diploma in Paint Technology, you can do government jobs like Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
14th September 2019, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?

Sir,i have copleted diploma in paint technology,i want to apply paint engineer job in giverment sector,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?