2nd November 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exam with 50% in Matriculation, 49% in 12th and 58.16% in B.Com?

Sir/Mam,
I have got 50% marks in Matriculation, 49% marks in 12th and 58.16% marks in B.Com. Can I eligible for giving exam of IBPS CWE? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  2. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  3. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  4. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  5. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  6. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  7. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  9. Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for a ST candidate who has secured 49% in Graduation?
  10. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  11. What is the latest pattern of IBPS CWE-V recruitment exam?
  12. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  13. When the CWE examination will be held next year? -- [New]
  14. How many seats are available in PG course for non local students in AP?
  15. Am I eligible for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Post through IBPS CWE exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS CWE after graduating in engineering
  17. IBPS CWE's eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
11th November 2015, 02:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exam with 50% in Matriculation, 49% in 12th and 58.16% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have got 50% marks in Matriculation, 49% marks in 12th and 58.16% marks in B.Com. Can I eligible for giving exam of IBPS CWE? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam because you have completed B.Com degree.

IBPS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:-

For IBPS Clerk:-18 to 28 years

For IBPS PO:-21 to 30 years
11th November 2015, 11:48 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exam with 50% in Matriculation, 49% in 12th and 58.16% in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exams.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in any stream.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is there as per government norms.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
11th November 2015, 01:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS CWE Examination after securing the above percentages. There is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to be eligible for appearing in IBPS CWE Examination. The basic eligibility criteria you are required to meet is "Graduation Pass" from a recognized university. Since you have finally passed the respective educational qualification, you do not need to worry about eligibility criteria. Since there is no certain percentage is required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS CWE Examination. You can apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment, IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment and IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitments with the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?