3rd November 2022, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam at the age of 31 years and 9 months being an OBC Category candidate?

Respected Sir, I am an OBC Category candidate and I am 31 years and 9 months old. I want to to apply for IBPS exam this year so I want to know am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam at the age of 31 years and 9 months being an OBC Category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th November 2022, 05:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam at the age of 31 years and 9 months being an OBC Category candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS recruitments:

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is an agency conducts several recruitments for selecting the candidates. They are,

@ IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
Minimum age required- 20 years
Maximum age allowed - 28 years
* for OBC Candidates- 31 years (As there is an age relaxation of 3 years)

@ IBPS PO Recruitment:
Maximum age allowed- 30.years
* for OBC Candidates- 33 years (Relaxation of 3 years)

@ IBPS SO Recruitment:
Maximum age allowed- 30 years
* for OBC Candidates- 33 years (Relaxation of 3 years)

Hence with your age of 31 years 9 months, you are eligible to apply for both IBPS PO and IBPS SO recruitments successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?