4th March 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC recruitment exam being a 22 years old SC student of 164 cms height?

Hello Sir
I am 22 years old want to apply for MPPSC recruitment exam.
But I am only 164 cms height and I belongs to SC category.
So, I am eligible to apply or not?
With Regards-

5th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC recruitment exam being a 22 years old SC student of 164 cms height?

You are eligible to apply only for "District Excise Officer" posts with the height qualification you have. Yes, MPPSC Examination is basically conducted for several posts namely,
* District Commandant, Home Guards
* State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent and Police)
* District Excise Officer
* Excise Sub-Inspector
* Assistant Jailor
* Superintendent, District Jail
* Transport Sub-Inspector

There are several age limits required for each post, hence I suggest you to go through the below instructions and however you are eligible to apply only for "District Excise Officer".

Minimum Standard Height Required for several posts:

@ State Police Service ( Male-168 cms & Female-155 cms )
@ District Commandant, Home Guards ( Male-165 cms & Female-155 cms )
@ District Excise Officer ( 163 cms )
@ Excise Sub-Inspector ( Male-165 cms & Female-152.4 cms )
@ Assistant Jailor ( Male-165 cms )
@ Superintendent, District Jail ( Male-168 cms & Female-155 cms )
@ Transport Sub-Inspector ( 165 cms)

Click here for MPPSC More Eligibility Details
5th March 2015, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC recruitment exam being a 22 years old SC student of 164 cms height?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPPSC recruitment examination being a 22 years old SC student. MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. It conducts State Service Examinations for the recruitment of candidates to various posts like Block Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Excise Sub Inspector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, etc. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to apply for MPPSC recruitment examination. The age limit required to appear in MPPSC examination is 20 to 25 years and it may vary from post to post. Since, you are 22 years old SC candidate, you are eligible to appear in MPPSC recruitment examination.
11th April 2015, 07:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear according to the eligibility criteria of MPPSC you are only eligible to apply for the " District Excise Officer ". That is you don't have the eligibility for the remaining posts like Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Commandant and many other.

When consider the physical standard (Height ) you are only eligible to apply for "District Excise Officer ". For further detail of the eligibility criteria you can go through the below information.

Eligibility criteria for MPPSC Examination :

1.You should complete the graduation in any field are eligible but you college or university must be recognized.

2.Minimum Age limit : 21 years

Maximum Age limit : 30 years

There is a relaxation for different categorized students.

You must also satisfy the Physical standards required for different posts as per MPPSC.

For District Excise Officer :

1.Height : 163 cms

2.Chest (With out expansion ) : 84 cms

(With Expansion ) : 89 cms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?