7th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Way to join Tamil Nadu Police department?

I am manoraj.i complete b.sc.maths .i want to join in tamilnadu police .what is the way to join police department for me?

12th May 2014, 10:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to join Tamil Nadu Police department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am manoraj.i complete b.sc.maths .i want to join in tamilnadu police .what is the way to join police department for me?
Hey friend,

To join in the TamilNadu Police Department you would need to write the SI Selection Conducted by TNUSRB(Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board) and there are certain qualification which you would need to satisfy and they are:

Nationality:

The Candidate appearing should have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

The Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have for General Category it is 18 to 25 Years and for BC/MBC/DNC it is 18 to 27 Years, SC/ST it is 18 to 30 Years.

Education qualification:

The education qualification needed by the candidate is that the candidate must have completed 10th pass.

Physical Standard:

Minimum Height: 168cms and the Height Relaxation is SC/ST 165 cms.Chest Normal is 81 cms and with an expansion of 5 cms.

The selection process would include such as:
  • Written Examination
  • Physical Fitness
  • Interview

Otherwise you could apply for the IPS exam(Indian Police Service) which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year.

ALL THE BEST
5th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm Bathraraj.s, I'm bbm ca final year discontinued.I would like to join police department.so tell me what is a way joining
9th April 2015, 02:11 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

It great to see your career option to enter police service to serve the state and nation through police service and as you have completed B.Sc in Mathematics then you are eligible for TNUSRB - Constable and Sub Inspector examination and you can apply for both of these exams and I would say that you must start preparation for TNUSRB Sub Inspector examination because this recruitment has recently been issued by the board and online application facility is over but examination will be held in May of the year so you should prepare for the next years examination.

Your age should not be more than 30 years to apply for this recruitment and 33 years for SC/ST candidates and 35 years for PWD candidates.

Written Examination Pattern of TNUSRB SI Recruitment :

General Knowledge - 40 marks.

Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability - 30 marks.

Total 70 marks are in written examination test and 140 questions will be asked means each question carries 0.50 marks.

After qualifying written examination, candidates will be required to pass physical efficiency test then medical test then only candidates will be considered for further process.

After all the stages, candidates need to pass interview process which is the most important task to clear but not tough so candidates can easily qualify but just be prepared well for other stages mentioned above and try to secure good marks then only it will help in interview because performance of written and PET will be responsible for your final selection.

I have uploaded official recruitment notice of this year's TNUSRB SI recruitment so please download and get more details of this examination and recruitment.

Examination for the post of Constable is also conducted and that will be based on 12th class but candidates will be required to clear written test, physical endurance test, medical test and interview then they will be selected for the job.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TUSRB-SI-RECRUITMENT.pdf(390.5 KB, 60 views)
10th April 2015, 07:09 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They conduct their entrance exam for which you can follow easily
SI Exam Date open Quota = 23rd may 2015
SI exam date for department quota = 24th may 2015
22nd January 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My name is manikandan I am qualification for diploma I want join police department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?