16th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?

Sir
I want to apply in West Bengal School Service Commision (SSC) for the post of Work Education Pass
I passed B.A and have these qualification given below
Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment(D.V.T.E) from NIMH under REHABILITATION COUNCIL OF INDIA(RCI)
Master of Sicial Work(M.S.W)
Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Under -central council for research in yoga & Naturopathy(Ministry Of Health)
Currently pursuing B.Ed special education
I want to know i am eligible to sit in SSC Exam

29th June 2017, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Work Education in WBSSC recruitment:

In order to be eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher in Work education, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is,

>> Post Graduation or Graduation pass from a recognized university

>> And Degree or Diploma in concerned work education

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible for this recruitment based on the qualification that is mentioned above.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years.
17th October 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?

Sir, I am Binoy Rana from Jhargram ,Paschim Medinipur .I want to know if MSW Subject applicable for West Bengal School Service commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?