20th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for MSW?

i want to know about the qualifications for msw...please tell me what is the ualification

23rd June 2012, 06:18 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MSW?

Hi ,

There are several universities provides MSW course. But eligibility may be depends upon the College and the university norms. University sets a eligibility for all courses. Eligibility for the same course may be different in different universities.

For MSW, Degree is the basic qualification.

Eligibility of MSW

IGNOU : Any Graduate with Aptitude for Social Work or a Bachelor of Social Work. Graduates with CSW or DSW have preference

Calicut university : Graduate from any approved University. Candidates require 50% marks for Part III (Main & Subsidiary) at the qualifying examinations for applying to MSW Entrance Test. Those Candidates who have only main papers require 50% mark for main only. Admission will based on the total of qualifying examination, entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.

Banglore University :
Graduation

Annamalai University : Graduation

Some universities may specify a mark percentage, for some other college minimum pass mark may be sufficient.
3rd June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Is 2013Msw entrance exam is commited or not?
14th July 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

what is Msw and its scope what is the work of man who has completed msw
2nd September 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do MSW UNDER CALICUTuniversity with BA english from ignou through correspondence
18th December 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 43% in b.a (prog) from sol d.u i can do this course
16th May 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i get government job with msw? What is the scope of oppertunities of this course?
6th November 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which university contribute productive social worker through MSW to our nation. .?
29th August 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree in Bsc computer science .Can I do MSW ?.Can you please give the details of colleges in Kerala doing MSW, with its fee structure.
31st August 2017, 06:30 PM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

MSW stands for Masters in Social Works.

Due to recent shift of focus of companies towards clients, environment and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) there is a huge number of candidates who are shifting from MBA to MSW.

MSW eligibility criteria is as follows -

1. A candidate who has passed B.S.W. / B.A. degree examination from under a recognised university can get admission in MSW.

2. Though Minimum Marks required depends upon which college you are taking admission in but better the marks and higher the chances of getting a good college.

3. Age - Minimum 19 - 24

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?