27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? What type of government jobs I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

27th February 2016, 11:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible after completing your higher secondary education with NIOS. NIOS is also an recognized board and you need not to worry about problems related with board. NIOS is also like other boards and have same value.

You are eligible for only a few jobs as you have completed only 12th. Therefore, some of the jobs are as under:-

SSC
MTS
NICL
ARMY
NAVY
CONSTABLE
RAILWAYS
28th February 2016, 12:40 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after being passed class 12 from NIOS.

NIOS certificates are valid and recognized and it is eligible to apply for government jobs.
These certificates are valid and it have equal importance with other national and state education boards.

Candidate has to meet the eligibility criteria before applying for government job.
28th February 2016, 02:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Open Schooling board is valid for all government jobs. A candidate who has done 10+2 from this board can apply for different government job entrance exams conducted at 10+2 level.

*National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Exam.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply.

*Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.

*Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam.

*State level SSC exams at 10+2 level.
28th February 2016, 07:09 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

NIOS is a recognised board with Ministry of Human Research and Development of India.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs after 10+2.

To get job, you have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. So, you can start preparation for which ever job you want to get.
29th October 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

KERALA PSC DONT ACCEPT NIOS SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE IF YOU DONT HAVE TWO LANGUAGES. FOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE TWO LANGUAGES WITH MALAYALAM LANGUAGE COMPULSORY. IF THERE IS ONLY ONE LANGUAGE,YOU ARE INELIGIBLE.REFER GOVT ORDER 1768/2011/G.EDUCATION.YOU WILL NOT GET GOVT JOB
4th February 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an IAS officer but I am doing my 12th from nios board am I eligible for upsc
7th July 2022, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

secondary school examination 2018 for eligible to get government job on equivalent 10th
3rd April 2023, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

MY SON GOT FAILED IN 11TH CBSE BOARD , SHOULD HE WILL BE ADMITTED TO NIOD BOARD FOR 12TH AND ALSO CLEAR MY QUESTION IS THE NIOS CERTIFICATE IS EQUIVALENT TO CBSE ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?