15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University?

Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for government job after doing my diploma from UGC recognized university?
  2. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  4. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university?
  5. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  6. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  7. Is UGC recognized government university?
  8. Can a student from UGC recognized university(but not AICTE recognized) get a government job?
  9. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  11. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  12. How to apply for B.Tech from AMIE university after completing diploma from UGC recognized university
  13. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in UGC recognized university for doing M.A after B.A through non UGC university?
  15. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  16. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc Degree in EILLM university?
  18. Am I eligible for the job in government sectors after doing B.Tech(Civil) from ICFAI University, Dehradun
7th April 2015, 05:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University?

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs after completing diploma.

BSNL hire diploma candidates for the post of JTO through JTO Exam.
Eligibility : Candidate must have complete diploma in engineering or bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 65% of marks from any recognised university.

ISRO :
You can apply for jobs in ISRO through ISRO entrance exam for technical job post.
Eligibility : Candidate have completed diploma in engineering with minimum 65% marks.
Candidate must be citizen of India.

Also you can apply in following public sector companies after diploma course :
  • Coal India
  • BHEL ( Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited )
  • NTPC ( National Thermal Power corporation. )
  • SAIL ( Steel Authority of India Limited )
  • ECIL ( Electronic Corporation of India Limited )

You can apply for job in following departments :
  • State Police department
  • Indian railways
  • Airport Authority of India
  • Income tax department
9th April 2015, 10:19 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University?

Yes , you can apply for many Government jobs with your Diplioma qualification .

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in ONGC.
ONGC = Oil and Natural Gas corporation limited.

~ You can apply for the post of Engineers in ITI Limited.
The candidates who have taken either ECE or EEE in diploma are eligible to apply for the post.

~ You can apply for the post of Supervisor in Tripura Psc.
The job location will be in Agartala.

~ You can apply for the post of Diploma Apprecntice in Directorate of Town and Country planning. Only Civil branch diploma holders are eligible for the post.

~ You can apply for the psot SRF Social work in Institute of Rural Management Anand.
Job location will be in Anand.

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in Nehru memorial museum and Library .
The job lcoation will be in Delhi
11th April 2015, 03:54 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you have completed a diploma course from IGNOU then you might be eligible for various jobs but we are really very sorry to say that we are unable to get complete details from your side about your qualification or so called diploma because if you had mentioned clearly about your diploma means duration, subject/stream and after which class you acquired the diploma then I would have cleared you with all your doubts and told you which jobs you are eligible for but you did not.

Even after I would say that do not worry because if you have completed diploma course after class 12th then you can be considered eligible for various jobs but it depends on the duration of diploma because if your diploma course of minimum 03 years duration then you will be eligible for all those which requires minimum graduation of three years or any other equivalent qualification and if it is true then you are eligible for :

IBPS CWE clerk and PO examination.
UPSC Indian Civil Service Examination
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
Indian Railways - Assistant Station Master Examination
SBI clerk and PO examination
Insurance Sector - LIC/ Oriental Insurance/ NICL/ NIACL/ UIIC - Assistant Examination.

If you have received a diploma of two years after 12th class then you are eligible to apply only for those jobs which requires minimum 12th class :

Indian Post Office - Postal and Sorting Assistant Examination.
Government departments - Lower Division Clerks examination.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination (Non Technical).
Office Assistant and Office Executive Recruitment

So everything depends on the details which you did not mention here but I hope you must have got the idea which types of jobs you are eligible for.

If your diploma is completed in engineering stream then you will be eligible for various jobs such as - Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer examination.

If diploma is completed in any other stream after 12th which specializes any field or subject then your diploma can be used in that particular field only after the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?