3rd March 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please let me know the complete eligibility criteria followed for applying to a government job? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Government job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  13. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  16. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
5th March 2016, 07:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for a government job after completion of your diploma course. The main eligibility for getting job under diploma course is that student must possess three year diploma course from any recognized institution. Student also satisfy the age criteria too.

Following are the list of exams in which you can apply.

--Indian Railway JE post.

--DRDO CETPAM

--SSC JE post

--Technician post in PSU company

--DMRC, LMRC JE post.

>>So in my opinion you have to start your preparation. You have to start preparing your core subjects as the written exam of these exams consists of technical questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?