20th November 2011, 01:02 AM
hemamt

What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?

sir i have completed diploma in mechanical with 83%
what kind of government job for which i eligible
will i apply for survayer?
what would i have to do for it?

Related Questions:

24th January 2012, 12:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?

If the diploma you have done is equivalent to the minimum eligibility of the concerned exam and you are within the age limit, then you can appear for the exam conducted by State or Central government to get a government job. Many exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To get government jobs as per your interest and eligibility you have to appear for the written exams followed by group discussion and personal interviews for successful candidates. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective government jobs. To know about written exams and job vacancies you can follow the employment news and you can also refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Few of the upcoming exams which might interest you are as follows

Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012

31st August 2013, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?

After diploma in mechanical engineering, you can join as railway Loco Pilot. ASM, Junior Engineer, etc are other job positions available in railways. Assistant/Trainee level jobs are available in PSU such as BEL and BHEL. In Air Force, you can join as Airman. State Transport Department also offers adequate career opportunities.

26th August 2016, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Maximum what kind of salary I can get after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?