3rd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?

my name is lakshmi. i am studying in diploma final year in palamaner polytechnic for women college in chittor distric.I want to government job after complete my diploma. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  5. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  6. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  7. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  8. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  12. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  14. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  15. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET?
4th March 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is lakshmi. i am studying in diploma final year in palamaner polytechnic for women college in chittor distric.I want to government job after complete my diploma. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
The aspirant can get government job after the completion of diploma course. There are many government vacancies available. You have to check the advertisements in the newspaper and in the websites. If you find the advertisement then you have to apply to the job with either online or offline mode as per the notification. You have to appear for the written test and if you clear the written test you will be called for the interview. If you clear both the stages then you will be appointed. The competition for the government job is very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test.
5th March 2016, 12:33 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You can get various jobs in public sector after the completion of Diploma course.

To get the government job, the candidate should first fulfill the eligibility requirements given in the recruitment notification by the respective government organization.

The candidate should then apply for the government job through online or offline mode. The application should be filled carefully without providing any wrong information.

Then the candidate will receive the admit card through which he/ she have to write the entrance examination.

The candidates qualified in the written exam are selected for the personal interview. Through Personal interview, the candidates are selected for the respective post.
5th March 2016, 07:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the final year of your diploma course and want to get government job after completion of diploma course. Yes, definitely you are eligible for government jobs after completing the course. Following are the list of exams in which you are eligible.

--DMRC, LMRC JE post

--Indian Railway JE post.

--DRDO CETPAM

--Technician post in any PSU company

>>In all the above exams the selection procedure consist of written exam followed by interview The written test consists of technical questions. So in my opinion you have to prepare well your core subjects to get job after completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?