8th July 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?

I have done PhD in Microbiology. am I eligible to apply for government lecturer jobs or I have to clear NET exam.? Can someone provide me the information on this as I unaware whether am eligible or not? Hoping to get a reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  2. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  3. Is Ph.D by CMJ university eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges under government jobs?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  6. Jobs as a lecturer after doing PhD and M.Phil in Hindi?
  7. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after finishing MSc, M.Phil in applied microbiology
  10. How to take admission in BSc Microbiology after completing D.Ed?
  11. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  12. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  15. What to do after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  17. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  18. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?
8th July 2015, 02:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?

After completion of your Ph.D you will be definitely eligible for the government lecturer jobs.

But before that you must have to fulfill the below written constraints :

* AGE LIMIT

** 21-34 years and the age relaxations are :

** 3 years for OBC candidates

** 5 years for SC/ST candidates

** You must have to score at least 55 % in your master degree and 50 % in your graduation.

** Your institute must be well recognizes and affiliated.

** English communication will be strong

** Good in personality

** Cleared the NET exam and GRF

If you fulfill all above eligibility criteria then definitely you are eligible for the government lecturer jobs.
8th July 2015, 04:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?

You have to appear for the NET exam to become a lecturer in a Govt. college .

The candidate who wishes to join as lecturer in Govt. college has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department . NET(National Eligibility Test) entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed the master degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per govt. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be an Indian .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .

The written test is conducted for two papers.

Paper I is for General Studies and Mental Ability of 150 marks .

Paper II is for core subjects in B.E of 300 marks .
9th July 2015, 02:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for government lecturer jobs after the comletion of your Ph.D in Microbiology but for that you will have to clear NET/JRF examinaion as it is the entrance examination in order to be eligible as a teacher.
11th October 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is Arif Jan. I have completed my college education. NOW I am confused that either I select Microbiology or pathology. Would you like to tell which one is best between these.And also tell me the importance, job ,scope ,of these fields?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?