30th October 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?

What I find the government teacher job at elementary classes in uttarpradesh if I have the degree of D.el.ed in Delhi and passed the ctet exam? Can someone please let me know the eligibility criteria which used to be followed? Awaiting for the answer soon!

2nd June 2017, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?

On the basis of CTET scores, you can only apply for central government teacher jobs in elementary schools. Just apply for such jobs, when there is a notification by concerned school.

You can also apply for job at various CBSE affiliated schools in private sector. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
11th October 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?

What is difference between D.ED or D.EL.ED and is it useful to getting gov.job??
11th October 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between D.ED or D.EL.ED and is it useful to getting gov.job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?