17th September 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after completing BLS degree?

Sir, I am a law student. I am doing law after 12th i.e 5 years degree course. I have completed my BLS ( bachelor in legal service). Now am in 4th year. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam? I have M.Sc IT (computer course certificate) of 3 months.

17th September 2017, 03:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after completing BLS degree?

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in IBPS clerk examination is a bachelor degree course in any discipline in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of there bachelor degree are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

Now as you have mentioned that you are a student of fourth year of five year integrated bachelor degree course i.e; BLS ( Bachelor of legal service ) so you are not eligible for appearing in IBPS bank clerk examination till you you enter the final year of your bachelor degree course as M.Sc IT course of three years is not recognized by UGC for higher studies and jobs.

For more details regarding IBPS bank examination you can refer to the official link of IBPS i.e; www.ibps.in.
17th September 2017, 05:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam after completion of your graduation. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this exam. Thanks
17th September 2017, 07:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible, in order to apply for IBPS clerk examination you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria at first:

> You should have completed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized college/university.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is there of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
18th September 2017, 09:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of 5th year or in 5th year conducted by IBPS for recruitment in nationalized banks

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed or appearing in final year of examination.

The age limit to appear in examination is 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you cannot appear in examination now, but can start preparation for examination now and will appear in examination next year.

For more information about syllabus and any notification about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
20th September 2017, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a law student. I am doing law after 12th i.e 5 years degree course. I have completed my BLS ( bachelor in legal service). Now am in 4th year. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam? I have M.Sc IT (computer course certificate) of 3 months.
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized University then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.
20th September 2017, 02:57 PM
sapphire1

IBPS is an institution which conducts exam for banking recruitment in different 21 banks. It conducts a common written exam.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS:

Candidates should be graduated with minimum 50% marks in any stream from a recognized university.

Final year students can also apply for IBPS.

Age should be between 21 to 28 years. There is some relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

As you are a 4th-year student then you cannot apply for IBPS this year. But in your final year, you can apply for IBPS.

There are 2 stages to clear IBPS clerk examination:

Preliminary examination
Mains examination

Both are an online conducted examination.
1st May 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

yes you are eligible to appy for the exam. As your course BLS.LLBis of 5 years i.e 3 2 where after 3rd year you get your graduation degree i.e BLS and after 5 years you are allotted LLB degree. After 3rd year you are eligible to give various govt exams as you are declared as a graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?