20th August 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Statistical examination having studies Statisticsam in M.Com?

I have done m.com.ABST i have one paper of statisticsam i eligible for indian statistical examination? I am totally confused.

23rd August 2014, 11:05 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Statistical examination having studies Statisticsam in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done m.com.ABST i have one paper of statisticsam i eligible for indian statistical examination? I am totally confused.

To write this exam the qualification needed would include such as satisfying the Nationality,Age Limit and Education qualification.

# Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate 21-28 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other categories.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree with Economics or Statistics as subject.Even Final year appearing candidate can apply for the exam

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the exam.For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?