3rd March 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?

Indian statistical institute exam 2011
please tell me the timings of ISI 2011 exam.where is it going to be held in visakhapatnam.reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  2. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of ISI M.Maths entrance exam?
  4. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  5. How to make career in actuarial science field after studying Science in 11th and 12th?
  6. What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%
  7. Do candidates of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry eligible for M.Sc in Statistics?
  8. Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  10. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How many students are selected for B.Math(Hons.) course at the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) every year?
  12. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  13. How can i crack the Indian Statistical Institute BSTAT entance exam? -- [New]
  14. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  15. Which courses I have to do to become a scientist or researcher?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  17. Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Need sample papers for Indian Statistical Institute exam preparation?
3rd March 2011, 10:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?

Date of Admission Test(Declared): First week of May, 2011

• Sale of application form begins from: February 2nd week, 2011

• Last date for issuing application forms: March 1st week, 2011

• Last date for submission of completed application forms: March 4th week, 2011
4th March 2011, 10:36 AM
krupadesai

Default Re: Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?

The forms are already out for the Indian Statistical Institute Exam 2011-12.

Date of selection test is 8th May 2011.

In case of Visakhapatnam center the test hall address is

Department of Statistics
Andhra University
VISHAKHAPATNAM 530 003, A.P
(Phone: (0891)2844650)
Centre Supervisor :
Prof. K. Srinivasa Rao
Chief Editor, JISPS (Elect)
Editor, JMSAF,
Vice President, ORSI,
Department of Statistics
Andhra University
VISHAKHAPATNAM 530 003, A.P.
(Phone (0891) 2460761(R)),
Cell : 09949659959

To get more details of this examination, please visit the official site http://www.isical.ac.in/~deanweb/isi...ouncement.html

The admission notice & instructions are attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(29.3 KB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(53.4 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf(73.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf instructions.pdf(98.9 KB, 139 views)
4th March 2011, 01:41 PM
yogs.singh

Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)

Prospectus and Application for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Selection Test can be downloaded from the website www.isical.ac.in dean web from February 7 onwards.

Last date of ISI Selection Test for receiving completed application forms with prescribed fee is March 24.

The selection test will be conducted in India and abroad on May 7 2011.

Courses offered:

• B.Stat. (Hons.)(3 years)

• B.Math. (Hons.)(3 years)

Eligibility Criteria:

A candidate should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects.

for more information visit the official site

27th April 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have not yet received my admit card/hall ticket for ISI 2011 test. I am from Visakhapatnam. When shall I receive the hall ticket/admit card ? The exam schedule is on 08/05/11..
27th April 2011, 11:29 AM
ashesh das

I have not yet received my hall ticket/admit card for ISI 2011 test will be held on 08/05/11. I am from Visakhapatnam. Please informme regarding status of despatch of hall ticket/admit card.

Ashesh Das
28th April 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have not yet received my admit card/hall ticket for ISI 2011 test.I am from Banglore.Please inform me regarding status of despatch of hall ticket/admit card...
1st May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

when will the hall tickets for isi m.stat. entrance-2011 be dispatched?
2nd May 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I didnt get my hall ticket
4th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have not received my admit card.what will be procedure to get admit catd
5th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE ASO NOT RECEIVED HALL TICKET,I GUESS XM WILL B AT 10:30
17th October 2011, 09:13 AM
rathodabhijit47

Date of isi exam :
8 May 2011
usually 1st sunday of May.
I think it is going to be held in vishakhapattunam.
For more information visit:
www.isical.ac.in
13th November 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be the ISI exam now?mention date.
4th December 2011, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

when will be the ISI exam is to be conducted in 2012?
4th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the application form and from where we get that....?
15th February 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

from where to get the white envelope those who have downloaded application form from website ?????????????????
2nd May 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

till now my daughter has not recieved the hall ticket of isi exam to be held in may 13th and we dont have the speed post no. to inquire to our nearest post office
she is staying at vidyaranyapura bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?