18th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma

What i can become a assistant loco pilot ? I am studing in mechanical third year diploma. So please kindly sms on 9896310348

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  2. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  4. How to apply for assistant loco pilot job while in final year B.E mechanical?
  5. Model Papers of Assistant Loco Pilot Exam? What syllabus to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  7. Pay scale and benefits of Assistant Loco Pilot?
  8. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train? -- [New]
  9. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  10. How to become a Loco Pilot? I am studying first year Mechanical Engineering
  11. RRB assistant and loco pilot papers for mechanical?
  12. How can I become an Indian Railway Locopilot? I am a electronics and communication engineering student
  13. How can I become a Loco Pilot after studying B.Pharmacy?
  14. Any chance to join loco pilot after studying in first year mechanical engineering
  15. Which books to prepare for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam?
  16. When are the results going to be announced for Assistant Loco Pilot
  17. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  18. How to appear for th epos tof assistant loco pilot?
10th March 2016, 06:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma

Assistant Loco Pilot is the person who assists Loco Pilot in Driving or piloting the train.

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Loco Pilot are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT or Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical / Electronics /Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE or higher qualification.

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years.

Selection Procedure :

Written Examination,

Aptitude Test, and

Document Verification.

Questions for the exam will be asked from subjects like general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence and reasoning, general science and technical ability.

There will be approximately 100 to 120 questions and the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?