17th August 2011, 12:46 AM
msr1

Duties of Assistant Loco Pilot? Can Women eligible to apply for this position?

what are the duties for a assistant loco pilot, and womens are eligible for this post?

26th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duties of Assistant Loco Pilot? Can Women eligible to apply for this position?

Sir, i want to know the exam pattern of ass. Loco pilot
27th August 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duties of Assistant Loco Pilot? Can Women eligible to apply for this position?

3rd September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can womens apply
11th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

yes women can apply
6th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
duties of assistant loco pilot.and model question paper to preaper,and which book to prefer for the wxam
19th April 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Yes women are eligible to become loco-pilots as long as they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria.Like Vision shold be perfevt 6/6 , Hearing shold be perfect , mental and physical conditions should be perfect. Should be willing to work under stressed conditions.Should be willing to work in nights , should be willing to work with men as co-pilots or assistants. However no one can directly become a PILOT , they will be trained at at the HOME ZONE for an year , up on completion of this he will be assigned a POST of Asst.Loco Pilot where in he needs to work under a loco-pilot and understand the road positions , signalling etc. Once all this is digested and on finger tips you will have to demo your driving skills in the presence of a LOCO inspector and an officer. Once they certifiy that you can handle LOCOS independently you will be assigned shorted distances , once successfully completed u can go as a full-time LOCO-PILOT. But this is never recommended for women due to stressful shift timings , emergency situations etc. However women can apply for the post of SHUNTERS that is best suited for them.
25th April 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the duty of asst. loco pilot, loco pilot can run the express train
6th July 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..
WHY YOU ARE CONSIDERING A HIGHER EDUCATION FOR LOCO PILOT ,LIKE B.TECH CANDIDATE....
I WANT TO KNOW AT HERE YOU ARE TAKING FOR THIS POST , I.T.I AND DIPLOMA BUT ENGINEERING WHY? . ENGINEERING CANDIDATE ARE NOT DESERVE TO DERIVE A TRAIN AND ALSO NOT EQUIVALENT TO I.T.I AND DIPLOMA . IF ANY RAPIDLY PROMOTE TO A HIGHER LEVEL THAN IT IS OK .....IF NOT THAN IT IS NOT GOOD . .. B.TECH CANDIDATE OPERATE A TRAIN THIS IS NOT RIGHT JUDGEMENT FOR ENGINEER PERSON ..THIS Assistant Loco Pilot JOB CREATE CONFUSION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION LIKE B.TECH CANDIDATE .
PLEASE ANSWER THIS CONFUSION TYPE QUESTION ... BEFORE WRITTEN TEST HELD
22nd August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..
WHY YOU ARE CONSIDERING A HIGHER EDUCATION FOR LOCO PILOT ,LIKE B.TECH CANDIDATE....
I WANT TO KNOW AT HERE YOU ARE TAKING FOR THIS POST , I.T.I AND DIPLOMA BUT ENGINEERING WHY? . ENGINEERING CANDIDATE ARE NOT DESERVE TO DERIVE A TRAIN AND ALSO NOT EQUIVALENT TO I.T.I AND DIPLOMA . IF ANY RAPIDLY PROMOTE TO A HIGHER LEVEL THAN IT IS OK .....IF NOT THAN IT IS NOT GOOD . .. B.TECH CANDIDATE OPERATE A TRAIN THIS IS NOT RIGHT JUDGEMENT FOR ENGINEER PERSON ..THIS Assistant Loco Pilot JOB CREATE CONFUSION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION LIKE B.TECH CANDIDATE .
PLEASE ANSWER THIS CONFUSION TYPE QUESTION ... BEFORE WRITTEN TEST HELD

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/duties-assistant-loco-pilot-can-women-eligible-apply-position-330797.html#ixzz24HTDairG
21st January 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed my mtech.i got alp job.is it preferable or not.can i shift to engg side (sec engg ) after writing dept tests in railways
15th February 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the verification process of selection in assistant loco pilot
15th February 2013, 11:48 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The duty of Loco Pilot is the candidate will be running the express train.

Even women are eligible for the post but mostly male candidates will be trying to do the job as it will be bit risky to do so.

Thank you,

All the best.
16th February 2013, 01:06 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
For becoming an assistant loco pilot, you need to fulfill the criteria of physical fitness like your eyes should be 6 by 6...you should be fit enough to withstand all the hearing conditions. First of all you need to get selected for the training period and then in that period, you have to get through with all the requirements and then you have to get the practical training. After clearing every test, then you'll be appointed as the assistant loco pilot. And women are not eligible for being assistant loco pilot.
23rd February 2013, 12:27 PM
rishitha123

hi i did my btech.at the age of 32 i got alp job in scr railways.presently iam doing as a asst prof in engg college.what i have to do
20th March 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

pls tell will ALP job is good for M-tech holder candidate?
25th May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for the post of ALP by departmentally.presently i'm working under sse/ic/c&w.....
19th June 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is is duty of assist loco pilot to climb on loco for trouble shooting without oHE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?