27th December 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for PSU jobs after doing distance mode MBA?

Sir, I have done MBA from Sikkim Manipal University with 60% marks in Human Resource. I ant to know if i am eligible for PSU and other government jobs or not? Please clear my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MBA through correspondence? I've done B.Sc computers through correspondence
  2. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?
  6. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  8. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  9. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
  10. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  11. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  12. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  13. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  14. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  17. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  18. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
28th December 2015, 06:35 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Am i eligible for PSU jobs after doing distance mode MBA?

Those who have their aggregate percentage equal to 60% or above are eligible to apply for the PSU entrance test. So, you are eligible for it.

One more thing you must not have any backlog right from the beginning to the completion of the semester or the Engineering degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?