4th August 2010, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

hey..
i want to know that school of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not ?
and i want to know that drop is a better option for me or i have to take addmision in any engineering college...................

4th August 2010, 08:27 AM
Abhinavkaushik

Cool Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

YES,The school of aeronautics is a good college according to me. The placement of this college is75%. In this college we get good education
4th August 2010, 10:19 AM
rohity821

Thumbs up Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

see dear you shouldnt drop a year if ur getting admsn in a good college droping a year means the wastage of money time year ur age will not stop nd if u want to apply for agovt job ur age will b the factor.......
4th August 2010, 10:31 AM
ravi6

Default Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

DEAR,
first of all the school of aronautics neemrana is very good institute for make a

career in aronautics science. the placement cell of neemrana every year placed large

number of students in top most companies.

on other hand you ask drop is better or not? so acc. to if you want to go for

IITs,NITs,IIITs and other top engineering colleges in india and you have full confidence

your own then you can drop and take coaching from best coaching center. But if your

base is weak and you have no confidence then take seat in any approved engineering

college because the degree is valid in every industry if college is approved. so this is your

choice.

REGARDS
ravi6
4th August 2010, 02:03 PM
Shyammohta

Wink Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey..
and i want to know that drop is a better option for me or i have to take addmision in any engineering college...................
See school of aeronautics neemrana is a good college and its placement is quite good. For more information about the college you can visist the website (http://soapalam.org/neemrana.html).

also if you want to drop (if u are very confident that you will crack the engineering exams next year) first take the admissions in any engineering college ..so that if u can't crack the engineering exams you present year will not be wasted.
4th August 2010, 04:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

Hello friend,

Yes, School of aeronautics,neemrana is one of the best aeronautics schools in the country.

It provides 4 year degree course in aircraft maintenance engg,also B.Tech in Aeronautical engg, Electronics and telecommunication engg.

This institute has got two large aircrafts for practical programs of students.
It is situated nearby Delhi and have good placement records.

Well, to say the truth if you have a target of really getting into a top engg college,then only drop a year other than it is not advisable to lag a year for preparation.

Rather i will suggest you to join this top institute in Aircraft Maintenance engg.

All the best!
10th August 2010, 02:09 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

The college is average not good not bad...and so the placements are average. So if you can get into some better institute then opt for it over this.

its my personal opinion about it

Best of Luck
10th August 2010, 12:09 PM
rohit_k

dear friend
the school of aeronautics neemrana is a good college because for every year good placement for candidate and more ranking.in every year 5 thousand student can be placed at good companies and big industry and salary pakage is so good .
10th August 2010, 05:26 PM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey..
if you want to take admission in neemrama for aeronautics . then there are other option that can be better, you van take admission in hindustan engineering college chennai, for it and in this college don't worry about placement .
and other colleges are in anna university chennai .
but that one will be better option .
about nimraama its good.

decision are all yours.
with best wishes.
aditya
23rd October 2010, 03:45 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

the college is good and placement in it is 70%. the answer of your another question is if possible dont drop your year. because this drop can create problem for you in campusing.
4th December 2010, 01:58 PM
mamta24
Member+

School of Aeronautics (SOA)

Laxmi Narain Verma Memorial Society Group of Institutes (Regd. with Delhi Government – under society registration act XXI of 1860).

School of Aeronautics offers AME Course (2010 – 2011).

Only Institute in India to Provide OJT on it’s own two 52 Seater Heavy Aircraft.

Largest Campus in India for AME Course.

1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)

Approved by DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt, of India.

For AME Course (Avionics Branch).

Duration : 3 Years.

Eligibility : 10+2 with Physics & Maths having aggregate 50%.

2. Aeronautical Engineering

Approved as B.E / B.Tech (Eq.) by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.

Duration : 4 Years.

Eligibility : 10+2 (Minimum 50% in each subject of PCM).

Scope : After getting BAMEC, the students will be absorbed in various Airlines as Maintenance Engineers and will be amongst the highest paid Engineers. An AME is the signing Authority for the airworthiness of an Aircraft before it’s flying.

Facilities :

•Oldest college in North India with highly equipped Labs.
•Only Institute having Wind Tunnel for practical training.
•Separate hostel for Boy’s & Girls.
•100% OJT Placement.
•Good placement record for Triple BAMEL passed students.
•Highly experienced faculty.
•Beside job assistance, group will offer job to top 10 students in its upcoming AMO.
SOA Application Form 2010 :

Prospectus & SOA Application Form may be obtained on payment of Rs. 600/- by cash or by DD in favour of “School of Aeronautics”, payable at New Delhi (or) Download from www.schoolofaeronautics.org.

Contact Address :

New Delhi Branch :-

H – 974, Palam Extn. Part – 1,
Near Sector – 7, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 077,
Phone No. : 09350209008, 09312408654, 011 – 47516100,
Email : [email protected].

Neemrana Branch :-

I – 04, RIICO Industrial Area,
Delhi – Jaipur Highway, Neemrana,
Alwar (Rajasthan) – 301 705,
Phone No. : 09314009022, 09314009035, 09314009020, 01494 – 246778, 246779,
Email : [email protected],

TAGS: AME Admission, Engineering Admission
Posted In Admission Notification : You can leave a response for axmi Narain Verma Memorial Society Group of Institutes Admission 2010

Releated Keyword : Laxmi Narain Verma Memorial Society Group of Institutes Admission 2010, SOA Admission 2010, School of Aeronautics Admission 2010, AME Course, School of Aeronautics Neemrana, School of Aeronautics Delhi, School of Aeronautics, SOA Applications, SOA Form, SOA Neemrana, SOA Delhi, SOA Education, SOA School, SOA Training, SOA University, SOA Engineering, AME Application Form, AME Courses in India, AME Certification, AME Degree, AME Education, AME Delhi, AME Engineering, AME Program, AME Qualification, AME Schools, AME Training in India, Aeronautical Engineering Courses in India, Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India, Aeronautical Engineering Application Form
31st December 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in. mech. from jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university in distance mode, am i eligible for govt. or psu jobs?
20th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

baranch of rajasthan
7th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

this college is approved by which university?
15th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: School of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not? how are the placements?

be anythng but not a AME. and from soa never.......
16th June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what type of job we can get after completing AME from SOA Neemrana and What is the salary package for an AME after completing BAMEC?
31st July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
be anythng but not a ame. And from soa never.......

students who have completed all there bamels are well placed with the industries in aviation, i have also recently got job in indigo with in hand salary of rs 21000/- per month
31st July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS NEEMRANA, HOW IS THE COLLEGE
18th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Its a wonderful college with all equipped lab and workshops. Beautiful campus..Quality faculty and very good placement.
22nd July 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

which docoment will be requird for admmision in SOA
6th April 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: School of aeronautics neemrana ... is it offering proper B.Tech degree duly approved by AICTE ?
Do IITs accept them for M.Tech ?
29th March 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is SOA neemrana is affiliated to RTU for aeronautical engineering course?If there is anyone who has knowledge about all the information of SOA please answer because i have already dropped my two years and i m going to select this college. Will it be perfact for me or nor? Answer is immediate necessary...please
1st August 2014, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Don't take admission in Soa. I have already studied from this chutiya college. It will waste your money and years.the director chaman chutiya Sabina is the most greedy person I have ever met and u r going to curse urself after joining this institute. All the admission dept people are liars and are paid by chaman chutiya Sabina for lying and trapping students by showing them two heavy aircrafts in which half of the systems are dead and no such practical classes are conducted on the aircraft's. They are just kept as bait for trapping students.it's such a pity nobody warned me before. I have fallen prey and would advice u not to take admission in this college. Never never never
12th October 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

please don't ever come here
worst university (RTU).
no placement u will get here,
faculty is not good too
and the college is also worst
26th August 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

The worst part is that the Faculties are not experienced and most of them are fresher form college. I would advice not to study here as its a trap and I don't know how this college even runs. The female teachers are kept to attract the students and also the Male teachers are stupid. You will waste your money and life. In terms of Security it is very haunted and not safe for girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?