16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for railway government job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics with 66% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b.tech final year with electrical&electronics stream with 66% aggregates in my 3rd year what should I do for government job in railway? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the complete steps which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  7. Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?
  8. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  13. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  14. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Is there any government job available for B.Sc students who scored 51% marks in HS?
  16. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  18. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
16th September 2016, 09:44 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for railway government job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics with 66% marks?

Yes, you can join railway as an engineer. For that you have to give railway exam. This exam will be held in three stages. Online exam, document verification and medical test. For other details you can go to its official website. Thanks
16th September 2016, 12:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for railway government job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics with 66% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b.tech final year with electrical&electronics stream with 66% aggregates in my 3rd year what should I do for government job in railway? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the complete steps which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible for jobs in Indian Railways after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 66% marks. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits candidates for Railway department. The vacancies can be seen in the RRB website. The list of some Railway jobs is given here;

Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Junior Engineer - Website Link

Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Section Engineer - Website Link

There are various job openings are available for the B.Tech EEE candidates. The job vacancies will be seen in the RRB website Click Here
16th September 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for railway government job after completion of your B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course with 66% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To get railway job, when the RRB releases the notification for selection of candidates to Ticket Collectors, Loco Pilot, etc.,. You can apply for those job posts, appear in the examination. If you perform well in the written examination, you will be called for further rounds and if you perform well, you will be offered a job in railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?