11th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for short service commission if serving in EME corps in TCM trade?

Sir, I am serving in EME Corps in TCM trade. I am studied from a state board not CBSE pattern. I have completed 10+2 with science and graduation in English. Therefore, I want to know am I eligible to apply for short service commission. What is the age limit. Please answer me.

14th June 2016, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for short service commission if serving in EME corps in TCM trade?

No, As far as my knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for Short Service Commission recruitment. The reason why you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment is due to your qualification. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is "Graduate Degree" /Bachelor Degree in Engineering course from a recognized university.

As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Graduation level in order to be eligible. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to apply for this SSB recruitment.

The age criteria required is given below.

>> SSC (T) : 20 years to 27 years at the time of commencement of course

>> SSCW (Tech) : 20 years to 31 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?