13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

BA French honours graduate can appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? In which department can they?

I am doing BA hons in French subject. Am i eligible for Indian Foreign Service IFS examination and if yes then in which department?.. what will be the expected pay that i will receive.!?

15th June 2021, 01:55 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: BA French honours graduate can appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? In which department can they?

No, BA French honours graduate can't appear in Indian Foreign Service Exam.

Only those who have Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science/Botany/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics and Zoology in their graduation as one subject in graduation are eligible for Indian Forest Service examination.

BA French Honours graduate doesn't have any one subject above mentioned that's why they are not eligible for any department in Indian Forest Services.
15th June 2021, 10:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA French honours graduate can appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? In which department can they?

You are eligible for Indian Foreign Service. To become officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

After qualifying in all stages of examination become eligible for final selection. For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?