25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad being a B.A.(Pass) graduate? Course description of M.A.(French)?

Sir,
I am B.A.(Pass) graduate from Andhra University. I want to do M.A.(French) from The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. Am I eligible for this course? Can you provide me the course description also?

15th April 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad being a B.A.(Pass) graduate? Course description of M.A.(French)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am B.A.(Pass) graduate from Andhra University. I want to do M.A.(French) from The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. Am I eligible for this course? Can you provide me the course description also?

The eligibility to study M.A French in The English & Foreign Language University, Hyderabad is a bachelor’s degree in French or bachelor degree in any discipline with a certificate of B1 level proficiency equivalent to Advanced Diploma in French. If the candidate meets the above conditions he/she is eligible to study M.A French in The English & Foreign Language University. M.A French area of study: Linguistics, Literature, Translation, Francophone Studies, Teaching in French as a Foreign Language, Culture and Civilization. Course Structure: 4 course per semester, 20 credits per semester. Evaluation pattern consists of Internal and semester examination in the ratio of 40:60. Assessment patterns can range from presentation, projects and seminars. The English & Foreign Language University, Hyderabad website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?