10th December 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I have completed my B.Com. I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  2. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  3. Qualifications requirements for Pharmacist Job in Indian Air Force?
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after scoring 84% in 12th standard
  5. Can a Biology stream Female Candidate get higher post in the Indian Air Force?
  6. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  7. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
  9. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  10. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  12. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  13. Being a 24 years old BSMS female graduate am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  14. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  15. Can I become a pilot after passing diploma?
  16. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  17. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  18. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL? -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force through CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You should be in between 20-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?