16th December 2016, 06:49 PM

What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Driving a Train and I want to become an Assistant Loco Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write? What will be the salary for this post.

Related Questions:
18th December 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Driving a Train and I want to become an Assistant Loco Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write? What will be the salary for this post.

The candidates with matriculation or equivalent under 10+2 system and course completed Act Apprentice or ITI recognized SCVT/NCVT or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE or higher qualification are eligible for the Assistant Loco Pilot. The selection will be done through written examination followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification. The examinations are conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. The RRB website link is Click Here
18th December 2016, 02:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?

Candidates who are interested to become an Assistant Loco pilot must appear for an entrance examination conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) and for that one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed 10th standard from a recognized board and diploma with ITI in specific trades like : fitter/machinist/turner/heat engine/wire man/electronics mechanic etc are eligible to apply.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years. For OBC candidates the age is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years.

Therefore, after qualifying the RRB examination with good marks you can become an assistant loco pilot in Indian Railways. The pay scale of an assistant loco pilot ranges from Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
18th December 2016, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become an Assistant Loco Pilot, you have to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination. Eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot is mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You should be in between 18-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th December 2016, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Basic pay scale for Assistant Loco Pilot is Rs. 5200 – 20200/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?