9th December 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for Indian Air Force, It is my dream. I want to know can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  2. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  4. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  5. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force?
  6. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  7. Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  11. Can a Biology stream Female Candidate get higher post in the Indian Air Force?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after scoring 84% in 12th standard
  14. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  16. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing 12th class
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?
  18. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
11th December 2016, 05:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 12th qualification being a female candidate.

The minimum required to join Indian Air Force for female candidate is bachelor degree in technology or Science from a recognised university.

So, you have to wait till the bachelor degree to make your dream come true.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?