7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for JMFC exam after LLB?

Sir, I am LLB final year student. I have completed my degree with above 57%, but in third year have a back in one subject. Can I appear JMFC exam.

8th September 2017, 08:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for JMFC exam after LLB?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in Judicial Magistrate First Class recruitment. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As LLB (Bachelor of Law) is a Graduate degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in JMFC recruitment after LLB.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years.

>> The selection process basically consists of Written Test and Interview.
8th September 2017, 09:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for JMFC exam now as you have a backlog in your 3rd year result.
However, after clearing the backlog examination you will become eligible for the JMFC examination.
Eligibility criteria for JMFC exam:
>Those who have completed LLB/LLM degree course with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible for the aforesaid examination.
>Age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
8th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, You can apply for JMFC exam but after you clear your backlog in LLB final year exam, Eligibility criteria for JMFC is a candidate must have the degree of LLB or LLM, Age limit is 21years to 35years. So work hard and clear your back subject than you can only appear for this exam.
1st May 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in the salary and allowance of the people who appear for the jmfc exam after LLB and after LLM?
19th December 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LLB in 2014 with 57% but not registered to Bar council can I apply for jmfc exam.
22nd January 2020, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I had back in 1st year after that I cleared that subject and now I am all clear . I have scored above 55% in final year so can I directly appear for JMFC without practicing for 3 year
1st January 2022, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LLB in 2017 I had a back in last year in one subject but I have cleared that through putting my papers in rechecking am I eligible for JMFC
3rd March 2023, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I give judiciary exam if I got backlog in semester exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?