7th February 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for PSC exam being 17 years old?

I am 17 years old can i appear for psc exams. if i pass the exam then what process i have to follow. After my graduation can i have to clear it again or not.

28th February 2014, 08:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for PSC exam being 17 years old?

No,You are absolutely not eligible to appear for the Public Service exam.Before you apply for the PS examination you must meet the minimum educational qualifications as well as Age criteria to be followed.The minimum educational basic qualification required is Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

The minimum age limit required is 21 years.So you are still with the 17 years,and I think you hav not completed your Graduation or Bachelor degree yet.If so you are not eligible to appear for the PSC(Public Service Commission).The upper age limit is allowed up to 30 years.Of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.So for SC/ST there will be of 5 years as well as 3 years for the OBC candidates as far as the age limits are concerned.

You mean while try to prepare for the various examination part in Public Service Commission.There is a very good high competition one can be expected.As many of the candidates willing to work in the Government sector rather than in the Public sector,so you can find a very good high competion.So as your age is still not enough to apply for,I recommend you to first concentrate on your studies.You try to get or obtain minimum of Graduation,so that with this educational qualification you will be eligible for the examination.You must be physically and metally fit to get a government job in PSC.The first of round of the selection is Written test,after qualifying this candidates will be forwarded to the Medical tests and some may go for the Personal Interview conducted by the Government.So when ever yout age become 21 years,then you start applying for the various Public Service commission examinations.
12th April 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of b.com 2nd year now I want to join a coching of mppsc than upto graduation I will prepare for psc exam & after graduation I will give a exam is it right sir please guide me
11th August 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

can a 17 year old get started with a coaching and end up in examination after completing ug
15th August 2021, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

CAN I REGISTER FOR PSC EXAMINASSION ONLINE IF IAM 17 YEARS OLD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?