28th April 2012, 02:45 PM
amitshand

Will I be applicable for MP PSC exam at an age of 29 years?

sir my age is 29 years will i applicable for madhya pradesh psc exaam

12th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Will I be applicable for MP PSC exam at an age of 29 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitshand View Post
sir my age is 29 years will i applicable for madhya pradesh psc exaam
MPPSC is responsibe for conducting exanimations and recruiting suitable candidates for various civil service posts in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Notifications for examinations is put on the official website of MPPSC when there is vacancies for particular posts. You can also track the notifications in newspapers/employment gazettes. Take a look on the eligibility criteria of the MPPSC examinations.
  • Applicants must hold a degree of bachelor in any discipline from a recognised university.
  • A candidate must attain age of twenty one (21) years in the month of January following the date of advertisement.
  • Age should not be more than 30 years.
  • There is 5 years concession for SC/ST and backward class candidates of MP and destitute widows of all castes.
  • Those with more than 40% disability get 5 years and 10 years relaxation for class II and class III posts respectively.
  • There are some other special relaxation on the upper age limit given as per rule.
So as you age only 29 years old and within the age limit, you can apply for MPPSC examination for sure.
Official Website : www.mppsc.nic.in
5th October 2012, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, my dob is 01-01-1983, GN category, can i go for mp pcs 2013 exam?
10th November 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old woman , as per new MPPSC policies shall I be eligible to appear this year.
Regards
Shweta
19th April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm 31 yr old man and doing job in Army since 2002. May i apply for the post of SI in Madhya Pradesh or what is the age relaxsation for army personnel being in Job in Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?