10th October 2010, 06:59 PM
tribhuwan

Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

when are the notifications for uttaranchal psc being declared and where can i get the detailed syllabus for the same? can anyone help me out plz!

14th October 2010, 06:27 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

Uttaranchal Public Service Commission is responsible for recruitment of Gazetted Officers in the State.
It conducts yearly examinations for the recruitment of Civil Servants, Police Officers in the DSP rank and various other allied services. Normally exams are conducted every year for the combined posts.
This commission is also responsible for conducting the exams of state judicial services examination which is conducted for the recruitment of Civil Judges. Vacancies for the Gazetted posts of Engineers, Doctors and Lecturers are regularly notified. Job aspirants must keep abreast with the official website of UKPSC or Uttaranchal Public Service Commission as the vacancies and results are frequently published on this website and old results are often removed. Candidates who want to join UKPSC , should also be proficient in the official language of the state, as most of the jobs require the officers to work in remote areas of the state. For checking the job notifications and results you can visit the website of Uttaranchal Public Service Commission
14th October 2010, 06:32 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

You can get update on the following website,
http://gov.ua.nic.in/ukpsc/
14th October 2010, 06:42 PM
aotiwari

Syllabus,
For Preliminary exam,
General Studies and General Aptitude Test (Objective Type)
Time – 02 Hours M.M. 150

For Main exam,
Paper-1 General Studies
Maximum Marks- 200 Time- 3 Hours

For more details you can visit the website
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Syllabus/UKPSC-Combined-Lower-Subordinate-Services-Exam-2010-Syllabus
1st November 2010, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Slabus of uttarakhand civil services
10th November 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to do preparation for uttarakhand pcs,so i want to known the syllabus for that
30th November 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

when the next pcs-j uttrakhand exam would be held?
13th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can i know the date of psc exam (higher secondary school teacher in economics) in kerala 2011?
19th January 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

<a href="http://www.fresherhub.com/index.php/category/notifications-and-results/" title="View all posts in Notifications And Results" rel="category tag">Notifications And Results</a>
10th February 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a Dentist having BDS Degree. I intend to appear in PCS exam in Uttarakhand. Kindly tell me the expected date of notification for submission of application.
13th February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am habitant of cg. and i am interested in uttaranchal psc. so can i give exam of utaranchal psc???
11th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Its very unpleasing that information of uttarakhand provincial civil cervices exam2011 is there on news paper Amar Ujala dated 11.03.2011 , it is not there on the web site www.gov.ua.nic.in/ukpsc mentioned inthe news paper & also in the web site of uttarakhand public service commision Haridwar U K. I dont Know who is the responsible person for it who is not putting information of this important exam on net. Very shameful for this state.
17th March 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to about number 13 of omr application form?from where to fill the codes?
18th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

pleasw give the detail of utaranchal pcs syllabus?
21st March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I m in hydropower sector as a Engineering Geologist is there any post related to earth science.Kindly inform me.
25th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

pleasw give the detail of utaranchal pcs syllabus 2011 on my email i.d [email protected]
28th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

plz tell center codes for exam
1st April 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

plz give me infrmation abt centre codes, subject codes and syllabus for pre pcs exam
1st April 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

plz give me infrmation abt centre cides, subjct codes and syllabus of pre exam of pcs
1st April 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell centre code dehradoon
1st April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell center codes for exam
dehradoon centre code
5th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Plz subject code of the pcs exam
7th April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

can appearing candidates fill up the form
9th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

please give details of optional subject codein ukpsc and city centre code of ukpscv
11th April 2011, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

codes for ukpsc
27th April 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me d pree syllabus of ukpsc
29th April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me about uttarakhand pcs and how to prepair it ,i am doing mba
30th April 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know who can apply for pcs exame and how many persentage are required for it.
15th May 2011, 06:39 PM
dhirender bisht

Post Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribhuwan View Post
when are the notifications for uttaranchal psc being declared and where can i get the detailed syllabus for the same? can anyone help me out plz!
i m looking for uttrakhand pcs syllabus for framarly
22nd May 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

detail of judicial exam
26th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

if there a officially website of uttarakhand psc?
2nd June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me someone subject code on psc exam 2011
4th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of uttarakhand pcs 2011?
14th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

PL. SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF PCS(J) BY e_mail on [email protected]
16th June 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Please confirm the date for uttarakhand pcs exam?
16th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

please send the date and month uttaranchal 10th class re exams.
21st June 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

exam dates of uttrakand pcs 2011
27th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I want a syllabus of uttaranchal pcs pre n mains both
1st July 2011, 12:03 AM
swastik08

hi dear,
Syllabus,
For Preliminary exam,
General Studies and General Aptitude Test (Objective Type)
Time – 02 Hours M.M. 150

For Main exam,
Paper-1 General Studies
Maximum Marks- 200 Time- 3 Hours

For more details you can visit the website
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Syllabus/UKPSC-Combined-Lower-Subordinate-Services-Exam-2010-Syllabus

thanks
1st July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of ukpcs pre exam............plz tell me if somebody knows...........
13th July 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir kindly inform me that the date about pcsj exam
20th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

please tell us the date of examination of UKPSC2011
20th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR CAN U PLZ TELL ABOUT THE FULL SYALLABUS OF PCS UTTRAKHAND PRE AND MAIN EXAMS AND PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE BEST BOOKS FOR PREPATION AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE FOR DOING PREPARTION...
22nd July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

you can get syllabus on ukpsc.gov.in/pages/display/83-syllabus
26th July 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir plz clear to us ,c'sat coming in uttrakhad civil services exam
27th July 2011, 12:41 PM
ROBINTY12

what is d date of exam....please telll....anybody
31st July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tell when the civil judge exam- 2011 to be conducted, whether any dispute is going on in this regard in any court.
2nd August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

The Preliminary Examination of Uttarakhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2011 will be held on 21st August 2011 from 9.00 AM-12PM
4th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

how to check whether application form of uttarakhand pcs j accepted or not
4th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

admit card for uttarakhand civil judge jd exam 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?