4th May 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher?

Hi,
I want to apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment. I have done my B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I am a fresher. So, can I apply in this recruitment? Please let me know immediately..

Related Questions:
6th May 2016, 07:30 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher?

You have done B.E in Electrical Engineering discipline. You are interested to apply in APSPDCL as Assistant Engineer post. Yes, definitely you can apply for this post.

Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

--Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/B-Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

--Age Limit: 18 to 34 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

--Selection Procedure: The students are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam.

>>But the thing is that it is not fixed that the notification for this post is released every year. You have to start your preparation for this post. If you still have any doubt regarding the educational qualification, selection procedure etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this post of previous year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APSPDCL assistant engineer recruitment notification.pdf(657.8 KB, 39 views)
6th May 2016, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher?

APSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

Yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a B.E in Electrical Engineering. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for APSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment is given below.

> Diploma or Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute.

> As you have completed B.E in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to apply for the post of Electrical Engineer.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years. Of Course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
7th May 2016, 01:02 PM
asha2016

Yes You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer jobs if you have passed B.E/B.Tech Degree with specialization in Electronic /Electrical .
APSPDCL belongs to Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Corporation Limited. It invites the Assistant Engineer post for its various distribution Unit.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer :-
1. Candidates must have qualified B.E/B.Tech in Electronics /Electrical Engineering from recognized Institutions.
2. The Age limitation is 18 to 34 Years .There is age relaxation for SC/ST or Reserved category .
Candidates can be select on the basis of written examination & Interview process.Candidates can visit the official website of APSPDCL for more detail information about Assistant Engineer post.
26th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I am ece graduate .can I apply for apspdcl ae
28th August 2020, 03:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Can I apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher?

APSPDCL Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates 2020

Yes, you can apply APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher.

Eligibility : Must have successfully completed their Degree in concerned subject.
27th November 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Btech ECE candidates are eligible for ae posts or not please clarify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?