4th May 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my B.E. in Civil Engineering but I had 1 backlog in my 2nd semester. Now, I want to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment. So, kindly tell me am I eligible to apply or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
6th May 2016, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.?

No, you are not eligible to apply for this WBPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment with pending backlogs in Graduation. The basic qualification required is given below in detail. As you have not successfully completed your Bachelor Degree, you are not eligible right now. So I suggest you to first clear the pending arrears, then your candidates will be treated as eligible. Without clearing the pending backlogs you cannot apply for this recruitment as Bachelor Degree is in the status of Pending.

>> You must have successfully completed "A Degree" in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

>> You must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali and you must be citizen of India in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?