26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew recruitment being an English graduate? Last date of application?

I have done BA in English. I am interested to apply in Air India Limited recruitment for Trainee Cabin Crew post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew recruitment?
  2. When the application form of Air Indian Cabin Crew Trainee will be released? Procedure to apply?
  3. Job profile & pay scale of Trainee Cabin Crew in Air India Limited recruitment? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to become a Cabin Crew in Air India?
  6. Possibility to get job in Dubai through Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for Hotel Management student?
  7. Can I apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment being a male candidate? It has a good scope for male candidates?
  8. Advantages and disadvantages of becoming a Cabin Crew?
  9. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?
  11. Virginity test is important for working as Cabin Crew? What all reports should be submitted to join as Cabin Crew?
  12. How can I find a job after completing Cabin crew course with international air travel association?
  13. What are the opportunities available to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the requirements to become a Cabin Crew member?
  15. Procedure to get job in international airport cabin crew
  16. How many rounds are available in InterGlobe Aviation Limited Cabin Crew Interview?
  17. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  18. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
1st June 2018, 06:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew recruitment being an English graduate? Last date of application?

As you are a BA graduate, so you are definitely eligible to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post in Air India. Minimum qualification for this post is 12th passed or it's equivalent.

Last Date to Apply Online is 25th April 2018.
1st June 2018, 06:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew recruitment being an English graduate? Last date of application?

As you are a BA graduate, so you are definitely eligible to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post in Air India. Minimum qualification to apply for this post must be 12th pass or it's equivalent.

Last Date to Apply Online for this post is 02-05-2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?