14th August 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment being a BEd graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BEd Honours. I want to apply for Primary Teacher post in KVS. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

15th August 2018, 03:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment being a BEd graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Primary Teacher recruitment being a B.Ed graduate. Candidates who have passed SSC or Intermediate examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment. You should have passed CTET examination to be eligible to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment.
15th August 2018, 03:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment being a BEd graduate?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

Yes, being a B.Ed candidate, you can apply for the recruitment, but you must also have qualified CTET examination. Your age should not exceed 30 years.
15th August 2018, 04:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For primary teacher recruitment the minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed higher secondary and have diploma in education qualification.

The age limit to appear in examination is 30 years with relaxation for reserved category to appear in examination.

It is compulsory that candidate must have appeared and qualified in CTET Paper I of the examination. Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination and for final selection.
15th August 2018, 04:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for KVS Primary teacher recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

1. Your age must lie under 30 years by 30/09/2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

2. You must have completed your Class 12th or graduation degree course with at least 50 % marks followed by D.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.Ed degree course from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Ed honours degree course, you are certainly eligible for KVS Primary teacher recruitment on the basis of educational requirement for the same examination.

For more details regarding KVS recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
15th August 2018, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BEd Honours. I want to apply for Primary Teacher post in KVS. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

Yes, you can apply to KVS Primary Teacher recruitment being a BEd graduate. You should have acquired the Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution. You should have qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Government of India. You should have the proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media and should have knowledge of working on the computer. The maximum age limit for applying KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is 30 years (as on 30-09-2018).
15th August 2018, 06:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as primary teacher in KV.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed higher secondary and have also qualified in CTET Paper I entrance examination. Candidate must have diploma or bachelor degree in education.

Candidate after qualifying in both the examination will become eligible for selection as Primary teacher in KV.
15th August 2018, 06:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for KVS Primary teacher recruitment is:

Senior secondary board or intermediate passed with minimum of 50% marks.

B.Ed is necessary.

Candidate must have qualified CTET Paper I.

The upper age limit is 30 years. There are 5300 posts for primary teacher.
15th August 2018, 06:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Apart from Bachelor of Educational qualification, there are certain other essential qualification required for KVS Primary teacher recruitment:

*Senior secondary board examination with 50% marks is the minimum qualification.

*Candidate must have qualified CTET examination conducted by CBSE.

*The upper age limit for teacher in primary stage is 30 years.
15th August 2018, 07:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required for KVS Primary teacher recruitment is senior secondary board examination passed from a recognized board. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate must have qualified CTET paper I. The upper age limit for candidates of general category is 30 years.
15th August 2018, 07:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for KVS Primary teacher recruitment if you meet following criteria:

The upper age limit is 30 years.

Minimum academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.

You must have CTET qualified to apply for this post.
15th August 2018, 10:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Just having bachelor of education qualification can not make you eligible for KVS Primary teacher recruitment. The essential academic qualification required is 12th with minimum of 50% marks, D.Ed or B.Ed qualification.

Candidate must have qualified CTET Paper I. The upper age limit is 30 years. You can apply if you meet all requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?