8th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Details of BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you tell me about the BEL Senior Engineer? I really want to know the details of BEL Senior Engineer recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018?

Details of BEL Senior Engineer Recruitment 2018:

Detailed information about BEL Senior Engineer Recruitment 2018 are given below,

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech. AMIE with AICTE approved college or institute or from a recognized university.

>> First Class in indicated qualification for General Candidates and Pass Class for ST/ PWD Category candidates.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> For Sr. Engineer/ E-III :
* Maximum age should not exceed 32 years
* Age Criteria is considered as on 1st September, 2018

Streams allowed in B.E/ B.Tech are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?