14th August 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment?

Hello friends,I am 27 years old candidate and completed my BEd. I want to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in KVS.

15th August 2018, 11:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment?

Requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment 2018 are given below.

>> You should have completed Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or it's equivalent pass.

>> And you should have passed Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Examination conducted by CBSE

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible and age criteria is considered as on 30th September, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for Notice
15th August 2018, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should have passed Senior Secondary School examination or Intermediate with 50% marks from a recognised board. You should have passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.

--> Age Limit :- Maximum 30 years as on 30.09.2018.
15th August 2018, 04:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Primary Teacher in KVS, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. You have to qualify the CTET examination conducted by the state authorities. Your age should not exceed 30 years. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in) and apply.
15th August 2018, 04:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination as per age criteria.

The required educational qualification for appearing in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and have diploma in education.

It is compulsory to qualify in paper - I of CTET for final selection.

The application form will be available from 24th August till 13th July. There is no official notification about the examination.
15th August 2018, 06:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

--> The basic qualifications required for KVS Primary teacher recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

1. Your age must lie under 30 years by 30/09/2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

2. You must have completed your Class 12th or graduation degree course with at least 50 % marks followed by D.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.Ed degree course from a recognized university.

For more details regarding KVS recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
15th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment are:

1. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates.

2. Necessary academic qualification is 12th from a recognized board. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required.

3. You must be CTET qualified to apply for KVS Primary teacher recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?