14th February 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PCS J exam at the age of 32 years?

Sir, I am 32 years old. Can I apply for PCS J exam? I have completed my LLB this year from Rohilkhand University, Bareilly?

Related Questions:
15th February 2017, 12:22 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PCS J exam at the age of 32 years?

PCS stands for Punjab Civil Services. It is a combined competitive exam conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission to make recruitment in different posts in Punjab.

Yes, you can apply for PCS exam at the age of 32 years as the maximum age limit to appear for the exam is 38 years.

The eligibility criteria for PCS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India,Nepal or Bhutan.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the preliminary exam.

-The candidate must have passed Punjabi in 10th or in equivalent standard.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 38 years. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for Scheduled castes and Backward classes candidates of Punjab by 5 years as per the Punjab Govt. instructions.
15th February 2017, 05:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for PCS Judicial examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. Rohilkhand University is UGC recognized, your degree is valid for PCS J examination.

>>The age criteria is 22-35 years on 1st July, 2017. Reserved category candidates can claim upper age relaxation.

Candidates are selected on basis of performance in preliminary, mains exam and interview. You can apply for PCS Judicial exam at age of 32 years.
15th February 2017, 06:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of PCS is Public Commissioned Service and J means Judicial examination.

PCS J exam is also conducted by State Public Service Commission. It has following eligibility criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree in law is academic qualification.

2. Age limit is 22 to 35 years. Age is calculated on 1st July of year of examination.

You can apply for PCS J exam at age of 32 years.
15th February 2017, 09:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Uttar Pradesh State Government conducts entrance exam called UP PCS Judicial exam for Bachelor of law candidates. The educational qualification for PCS Judicial examination is bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. Candidates studying in final year of law can also apply for exam.

The age limit for UP PCS Judicial examination is 21-35 years. You are 32 years old and eligible for 2017 PCS J examination.
16th February 2017, 12:44 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for PCS Judicial examination of Uttar Pradesh is:

1. Bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.

2. Age limit is 21-35 years.

You can apply for UP PCS J exam at age of 32 years.
16th February 2017, 12:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for PCS Judicial examination at age of 32 years because the upper age limit of this examination is 35 years for general category candidate.

It is further relaxed by three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.
28th February 2017, 11:47 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Age criteria for PCJ examination

Candidates age must be between in 21 to 32 years.
3 years age relaxation for OBC and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?