29th November 2011, 09:29 AM
Dinesh P Singh

Syllabus for UPSC Preliminary and Main Exam along with subject combination being a candidate having passed B.Com (Honors) and appearing for CA Final? How to prepare for UPSC Exam?

how i prepare for upsc examination plz advice me as i m bcom (hons) passed and appearing for CA ( final ).
Plz Provide me preliminary and main syllabus and also subject combination in main exam.

2nd March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for UPSC Preliminary and Main Exam along with subject combination being a candidate having passed B.Com (Honors) and appearing for CA Final? How to prepare for UPSC Exam?

languages for premilinary exam
9th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for UPSC Preliminary and Main Exam along with subject combination being a candidate having passed B.Com (Honors) and appearing for CA Final? How to prepare for UPSC Exam?

am i eligible for entrace exam of ips after comleting the b.com(prof.)
4th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of the main exam of upsc and books name with writer
5th October 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have dental problem can i become IPS ?
7th December 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year b.d.s and wanna prepare for ips so i wanna now wat are the steps?
19th March 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for upsc preliminary and main exam with subject combination for B'com graduate student, plse provide me those infomation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?